Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallen Angel Wing Enchants

# Overview

The garment Fallen Angel Wing [1] (hereafter FAW) can be enchanted with a variety of enchantments by the Valkyrie npc in the Eden Group kitchen. There is no fee for enchanting, however, resetting enchantments costs 1,000,000z. There is no chance to fail or break the wings.

The number of times a FAW can be enchanted depends on it's refine rate.
Refine Rate Enchants possible
+6 or lower 1
+7 or +8 2
+9 or higher 3

The player may choose the category for each enchant they receive. On the third slot, an more powerful enchant is possible, in addition to the enchants possible on the first two slots.

# Enchant Options

Enchant Type Enchants 3rd slot (additional possible) enchant
Fighting Fighting Spirit 3~5 Fighting Spirit 6
Magic Spell 4~6 Spell 7
Archer Expert Archer 1~3 Expert Archer 4
Critical Fatal 1~3 Fatal 4 (actually the enchant is not fatal but only critical on millenia ro)
Max HP MaxHP +1~3% MaxHP +4%
Max SP +25,50 or 75 sp +100 sp
ASPD Delayafterattack 1~3 (actually the enchant is +1 to +2 maybe3 aspd on millenia ro) +1 ASPD(only 3rd enchant)
Str Str +3~5 Special Str
Agi Agi +2~4 Special Agi
Dex Dex +3~5 Special Dex
Vit Vit +3~5 Special Vit
Int Int +3~5 Special Int
Luk Luk +3~5 Special Luk

Please check the enchant descriptions page for the descriptions on each enchant.
Special Stat Enchant

# "Special" Stat enchants have the following effect:

+1 to (stat)
+3 to (stat) if refined to +8 (for total of +4)
Bonus if refined to +9

Str Agi Dex Int Vit Luk
+1% atk +1% atk +1% matk +1%matk +1% maxSP +1% max HP

+1 aspd, -7% fixed cast if refined to +12

The fallen angel wing need to be refine +12 if u want the special stat enchant to activated, if enchant on +9 it will only give +4 to the stat.

Comments

• Err.. Our current Fallen Angel Wing Enchant have problem? I bought that script last year as I remember..

• I don't really know if it's a bug only the critical enchant dont give fatal, i need to try more enchant to be sure the fatal don"t come with low % and if this script don't really give fatal i think it's okay heroic backpack give good % dmg on critical and more aspd so player can take heroic backpack for critical build.

• May I know did you already compare to other server? Or just base on irowiki or RMS?

This once an issue.. But already answered before in previous forum (which is not available right now and we moved into new forum software)..

And also as reminder.. I already disable Renewal ASPD calculation as requested and implement since last year.. If we using Renewal ASPD formula, the ASPD much more less than your current ASPD right now.. Also.. ASPD Rate calculated not same as Pre-RE.. 3% ASPD Rate will not give you 1 ASPD..

• edited May 26

I don't try it on other server cause FAW is too hard to obtain where i use to play ahaha only base on irowiki topic, i don't change it and just explain the current enchant for player who go on irowiki and try on Milenia to get the fatal enchant, now they know the server current enchant.

As I say Heroic backpack give better atk/aspd/critdmg bonus so player should take this (also half the price of FAW ^^), there is no need for staff to try hard for nothing to change this if some good EQ already exist.

• Yeahh.. Thanks.. That's why I said our server don't follow iro much.. And sometime even RMS not exactly same.. New player in our server always open this issue when they read at iro.. :p

• now they are well informed =)